Stuart Young, London, UK
If you suffer from Monday back to work blues from time to time – or even ALL the time, read on…
I used to suffer from them too. And even if you don’t, even if you really like your job, you probably know someone that doesn’t, right?
Below is a contents list of what my new eBook “Do You Hate Your Job?” covers and it’s absolutely f.ree. I want to help as many people as I can escape the misery of working in a job they hate or get no satisfaction from – what a waste.
So here’s what you’ll discover in the book:
- How I Identified I Was In The Wrong JOB!
- If You Really Hate Your Job
- The Importance of Taking Time Away
- The Comfort & Riches Parable
- If Can You Fall In Love With Your Job
- How To Change Jobs (Steps 1, 2 and 3)
- The Real Cost Of Doing Nothing
- How to Make Big Decisions (Parts 1 and 2)
- Understanding Why Change Can Be Painful
- Mindset = Success
- Getting To Grips With Fear And Confusion
Within these chapters I deal with subjects like:
- What’s going on that bothers you?
- How you can change it
- What Are Your Options
- Finding Your #1 Opportunity
- My 5 Step Decision Making Process
- Understanding Required Resources
- The Power of Anchoring
- What to Do Next
…and much more.
Grab a copy now, if not for you then for someone you know that’s struggling to get out of bed every Monday morning. Get it right here.