One of my Ponders group sent me this a while back and it’s a real show stopper…
The 5 Top Regrets of the Dying
1. I wish I had courageously lived a life true to myself and not one that others expected of me.
2. I wish I had not spent all my life working
3. If only I had gained courage to express how I felt.
4. I wish I had remained in touch with my friends
5. If only I had allowed happiness into my life
To read the entire article about the palliative nurse Bronnie Ware go here: http://bit.ly/16X5cLK
(Thanks again for the headsup Louisa)
Strive to thrive