If you want to enjoy your work more or possibly change what you do presently to something more satisfying and fulfilling, then you must start by shifting your Mindset.
If you needed any more compelling evidence for the power of Mindset watch this brilliant TED Talk by Eduardo Briceno who says: “If we’re to fulfill our potential we must think differently.”
- Fixed Mindset people worry about how they are being judged.
- Growth oriented Mindset people simply value the opportunity to learn.
- Fixed Mindset people see effort as a bad thing.
- Growth oriented Mindset people see effort as what makes us smart and able to grow.
- Fixed Mindset people see setbacks as evidence they are incapable.
- Growth oriented Mindset people view setbacks as obstacles to be overcome.
Stay tuned for details of how you can get your f.ree copy of my upcoming book “Do You Hate Your Job?” which shows you how to make those all important Mindset shifts.
PS: To get your f.ree copy of ”Do You Hate Your Job?” a full two weeks before it goes on sale on Kindle, simply sign up for my f.ree ‘Ponders, Quotes and Questions‘ thought provoking email list here on the top right side of that page.