Stuart Young, London, UK
If you are dissatisfied with your job at the moment you are probably asking one of 3 questions:
- 1. How can I enjoy my job more?
- 2. How can I find a new job?
- 3. How can I set up my own business?
Let’s look at them one at a time…
1. You might ask how you can enjoy your job more because you either like your work but just dislike who you’re working for – which could mean your immediate boss, your colleagues or maybe you dislike the department you’re working in. So how do you change that?
2. You might be wondering how you can find a new job because you have the same issues as number one, or you’ve come to the conclusion that you don’t actually like what you do. This could lead to a complete career change, so where do you start?
3. If you don’t want to continue working where you are now but can’t envisage being satisfied working for anyone else, then setting up on your own, either doing what you do now, or doing something completely different seems like the most desirable option. Again, where do you start?
Thankfully, my new eBook “Do You Hate Your Job?” deals with each of these issues one by one. So whether you find yourself asking question 1, 2 or 3 – the book will help you get clearer about what to do next.
And it just so happens you can get a f.ree copy right now right here. 🙂
What are you waiting for, 2014 is ticking away fast!
PS: Help someone you know that might hate their job by sending them this blog post – it might just change their life!